- Take your makeup off before you go to bed. I don’t care how tired you are, take it off. This will save you from breakouts later. Trust me, your morning self will thank you.
- Volunteer to be DD at least once a month. There is such thing as good, clean, SOBER, fun. I know it’s great to have a good time, but it’s also rude to make the same person DD every time.
- Be nice to everyone. Yes, everyone. I know there are girls that are so mean you could punch them and not feel the slightest bit guilty, but be nice to them too. It makes you the bigger person, and you’re a lot happier.
- Put a self-confidence boosting/inspirational quote on your bathroom mirror. This will start your day off right. Everyone needs a reminder sometimes.
- Have GNOs or GNIs. I don’t care about your brand new boyfriend…
View original post 467 more words